TIMco Returns and Complaints Terms
TIMco’s return policies are very straight forward. Please see the following information:
ALL discrepancies must be notified directly to the Customer Services department in writing within 3 days of receipt of the goods. Emails should go to Customer.email@example.com or telephone 01829 261111
Received the wrong goods?
Not enough or too many?
We apologise if we have made an error with regards to your delivery. Please report the discrepancy to us within 3 days of receipt of the goods and we will endeavour to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Where replacements are required we will ensure these are sent out to you within the same day as reported. *Where stock is available.
If your discrepancy is carrier related
No claims for damages in transit, shortage of delivery, or loss of goods will be entertained unless notice in writing is given to us within 3 days of receipt of goods. In the case of loss of goods, notice in writing is to be given within 3 days of the date of the official purchase order. Where goods are accepted from the carrier concerned, it is the responsibility of the signee to sign for goods as short or as damaged where applicable. Credit with regards to shortages will not be raised for goods signed for as complete.
Faulty or damaged goods?
Complaints regarding faulty goods should be accompanied by samples of the items supplied to demonstrate the reason for rejection. Box label reference numbers should also be provided. Please address these complaints directly to our Quality Control department. firstname.lastname@example.org
Return of goods properly supplied
The company does NOT operate on a sale or return basis and will not in normal circumstances accept any returns. In the event of the buyer wishing the company to consider a return, please note the following:
- ALL returns are at the discretion of the company. Please address the Customer Services Department directly for all returns requests. Customer.email@example.com
- Only goods bought within the last 6 months from the date of request will be considered.
- All goods must be in their original packaging in good condition: Unused, un-opened and un-damaged.
- Goods returned will be subject to an inspection by the QC department. Only goods deemed suitable by our quality controller will be passed for credit.
- We will only accept back and credit full saleable quantities.
- Any large requests of items/qty’s will not be accepted.
- Returns to be at returnee’s cost.
- ALL returns will be subject to a minimum handling/re-stocking charge of 20%
- We regret that any unsolicited returns WILL be refused.
- Credits are issued upon receipt of goods and approval by QC.
What we’ll do next
Each case will be investigated accordingly, and we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we have the information required. It is our promise to try and ensure this is done in the same day. If you are not satisfied with the level of Customer Service that you have received then please contact the Customer Services Manager directly via Customer.firstname.lastname@example.org.